Careers at Laseraway
Search Open Positions
Hermosa Beach , CA
Office Location: Hermosa Beach
LaserAway is a medical company set in beautiful retail settings that offer the latest innovations in aesthetic dermatological treatments. We are the fastest growing company in the industry with 60+ locations in CA, NY, TX, NV, AZ, FL and IL.
Along with our sales managers and clinicians, we are a team of professionals driven by customer satisfaction and strive to ensure the operational readiness of the company. Our operations department has been successful for the reason of welcoming those who can contribute to our LaserAway goal.
Corporate Paralegal Job Description
A LaserAway Corporate Paralegal is responsible for gathering, preparing and summarizing relevant materials for use by legal counsel. The Corporate Paralegal will lead strategic and tactical corporate legal initiatives and maintain case files; performs legal research; indexes and tracks documents. In addition, the Corporate Paralegal, will be responsible for reviewing and drafting agreements, facilitate business transactions, and assist with managing and ensuring compliance of the Company in general and other duties as assigned.
Corporate Paralegal Job Responsibilities
- Conduct legal and business research and data compilation
- Responsible for support related to litigation, mediation, arbitration and responses to legal inquiries
- Assist in generating status reports for pending matters
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel worksheets
- Drafting, filing and managing various business entity documents
- Coordinating the execution of agreements and approvals and file documents using e-filing system
- Log in, track and log out legal correspondence and assignments and file documents using e-filing system
Corporate Paralegal Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to detail. Remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative to become independent of direct supervision.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, LaserAway reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. LaserAway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.